As a church community, we are committed to creating long-term partnerships with organizations that are doing good in the name of Jesus in three specific areas to help bridge the gap of inequity: education, family, and prison reform.
There are ongoing, long-term ways to partner with the organizations, as well as one-time event volunteer opportunities.
No, O people, the LORD has told you what is good, and this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God. - Micah 6:8 NLT
FEATURED OUTREACH EVENT
CHILDREN OF GRACE
Help support children in need in African countries by partnering with Children of Grace - a ministry that provides tangible ways to provide basic needs and opportunities for each child affected by poverty and AIDS. Your contributions will assist through education, healthcare, mentorship, and empowerment programs.
Find out more
RISE UNIVERSITY PREPARATORY
Rise University Preparatory is a non-profit Christian school in the Bayview Hunters Point focused on prepping the first generation to college students through creating a model focused on educator stability, rigorous preparation, and community integration.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT RISE PREP
- Virtually tutor a Rise Prep student
- Sponsor a Rise Prep Student
- Be a Rise Prep advocate for CornerstoneSF
Foster the Bay
Foster the Bay is a coalition of churches committed to providing a loving home for every child in foster care.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT FOSTER THE BAY
- Learn more on how to become a foster/resource parent
- Learn more on how to become a Support Friend to a foster family
- Be a Foster the Bay Advocate for CornerstoneSF
- Currently a foster/resource parent and would like church community support
Dedicated to transforming the lives of incarcerated men and women, caring for children and families affected by incarceration, and advocating for restorative justice in the prison system.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT PRISON FELLOWSHIP
- Join CornerstoneSF Outreach team to volunteer and minister at San Quentin State Prison
- Learn more on how to become a Justice Advocate to advocate for cultural change and legislative reform
- Help provide Angel Tree administrative support for CornerstoneSF during the holiday season
- Become a reentry partner/mentor for soon-to-be-released or recently released prisoners
- Join prayer team for prisoners, families, and communities
Teêbo was established from the belief that even the smallest act of generosity can have a tremendous impact on the lives of others.
What began with one boy’s Christmas gift to local widows has grown into a global non-profit involving both the people of Burkina Faso and experts in community-building from around the world.
To help Burkina Faso move forward, Teêbo focuses on three closely linked verticals: humanitarian aid, educational assistance, and mission work.
REACTS Ministries is a nonprofit Christian organization formed to provide relief to the poor, distressed and underprivileged children in Southeast Asia through the support of other international Christian organizations.
LIVE IT OUT BLOG
Phil In The Blank1st Wednesdays of the month • 6P
Phil Piserchio takes us on a musical journey as he shares stories from his life, his heart of worship, and some cool songs.
FaithTrackWatch Past Episodes
Discover ways to apply faith to your daily life as Pastor Sam Marcum leads us in practical applications to live it out.
Faith Moments1st & 3rd Thursdays at 8:30A
Odalis Turincio shares her thoughts on living out her faith and how we can grow closer to God.
Experience Easter by hearing a father bring characters to life on stage by reading the bible to his daughter.