As a church community, we are committed to creating long-term partnerships with organizations that are doing good in the name of Jesus in three specific areas to help bridge the gap of inequity: education, family, and prison reform.
There are ongoing, long-term ways to partner with the organizations, as well as one-time event volunteer opportunities.
No, O people, the LORD has told you what is good, and this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God. - Micah 6:8 NLT
FEATURED OUTREACH EVENT
TEÊBO: HOPE FOR BURKINA FASO
Watch the video to hear from the founder, Pingdewinde Sam: https://youtu.be/OEhokT6fCCI
This month our featured partner ministry is Teêbo, a ministry that is providing benevolent assistance and humanitarian aid to the people of Burkina Faso. A former member of our church, Pingdewinde Sam has been leading this charge for his homeland for over 9 years. You have a chance to be a part of this worthy mission by donating to the fund. All proceeds raised in the month of June will go directly to Teêbo by filling out the donation form below.
Donating will help in these areas:
- Contribute towards the Exam Prep Program to help provide quality education and preparation for school exams.
- Raising $30,000 to purchase a Sport Utility Vehicle that would help the Teebo team navigate the difficult terrain and rough roads to help provide essential aid to the Burkinabe in rural villages.
RISE UNIVERSITY PREPARATORY
Rise University Preparatory is a non-profit Christian school in the Bayview Hunters Point focused on prepping the first generation to college students through creating a model focused on educator stability, rigorous preparation, and community integration.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT RISE PREP
- Virtually tutor a Rise Prep student
- Sponsor a Rise Prep Student
- Be a Rise Prep advocate for CornerstoneSF
Foster the Bay
Foster the Bay is a coalition of churches committed to providing a loving home for every child in foster care.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT FOSTER THE BAY
- Learn more on how to become a foster/resource parent
- Learn more on how to become a Support Friend to a foster family
- Be a Foster the Bay Advocate for CornerstoneSF
- Currently a foster/resource parent and would like church community support
Dedicated to transforming the lives of incarcerated men and women, caring for children and families affected by incarceration, and advocating for restorative justice in the prison system.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT PRISON FELLOWSHIP
- Join CornerstoneSF Outreach team to volunteer and minister at San Quentin State Prison
- Learn more on how to become a Justice Advocate to advocate for cultural change and legislative reform
- Help provide Angel Tree administrative support for CornerstoneSF during the holiday season
- Become a reentry partner/mentor for soon-to-be-released or recently released prisoners
- Join prayer team for prisoners, families, and communities
LIVE IT OUT BLOG
Phil In The BlankTuesdays at 6P
Phil Piserchio takes us on a musical journey as he shares stories from his life, his heart of worship, and some cool songs.
FaithTrackWednesdays at 6P
Discover ways to apply faith to your daily life as Pastor Sam Marcum leads us in practical applications to live it out.
Faith Moments1st & 3rd Thursdays at 8:30A
Odalis Turincio shares her thoughts on living out her faith and how we can grow closer to God.
Experience Easter by hearing a father bring characters to life on stage by reading the bible to his daughter.